Article 1 [Purpose]
Term of service
These terms and conditions are used by H-Jump School and users to use all services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by H-Jump School website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) operated by Hyundai Motor Group and operated by Jump. For the purpose of defining rights, obligations and responsibilities.
Article 2 (Definition of terms)
Definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- User: Members and visitors who access the site and use the contents provided by H-Jump School in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Sign-up: The act of signing up to receive the services of this site according to these terms and conditions.
1) Mail Member: A person who can use the service to receive an email sent by H-Jump School by providing an email address, name, etc. to H-Jump School.
- Termination: The act of the user terminating frequently after using the service
- Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions are defined in separate terms and conditions for individual services.
Article 3 (Effectiveness and Change of Terms)
1. This site will provide services only to users / members on the condition that the users / members agree to the contents of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall take precedence over members’ use of services.
2. This site can change these terms without prior notice, and the changed terms will be checked by the user / member directly by notifying the site within 30 days. If the member does not agree to the changed terms, the member can cancel his / her membership registration, and in the case of continued use, it is regarded as consent to the change of terms. The changed terms and conditions will be effective upon notification.
Article 4 (Rules other than the agreement)
2. Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to applicable laws.
Article 5 (Establishment of User Agreement)
1. The User Agreement is established by completing the subscription by recording the information required by the prescribed subscription application form provided by this site online.
3. This site may cancel the subscription for the following usage agreements.
- When applying using someone else’s name
- When the contents of the application for use contract are falsely entered or applied
- When you have interfered with someone else’s use of the site’s services or stealed the information.
- If you use this site to act prohibited by law and these terms
- Others When the application requirements set by this site are insufficient
4. If the site falls under any of the following items, the use agreement can be reserved until the cause is resolved.
- When there is insufficient service-related capacity
- If there is a reason for technical disability
5. The service provided by this site is any service developed by H-Jump School or provided through consultation with other organizations, etc., and can be changed and provided.
Article 6 (Rights and obligations of users and members)
1. Users and members must not do the following.
- Registration of false information when registering for membership or changing personal information
- Theft of information of others
- Impersonating the H-Jump School’s management, staff, or related personnel
- Transmission or posting of information (computer programming, etc.) other than the information specified by H-Jump School
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright of H-Jump School and other third parties
- H-Jump school and other third-party reputation damage or acts that interfere with work
- Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information contrary to public order and morals in the Service
- The act of using the ‘service’ for commercial purposes without the consent of H-Jump School
- Other illegal or unfair acts
2. Users and members must comply with related laws, the provisions of this Agreement, notices related to the use guide and ‘services’, and notices of H-Jump School, etc., and interfere with other H-Jump School’s work You shouldn’t do anything.
Article 7 (service change and suspension)
1. H-Jump School allows users and members to use the service continuously and stably, unless otherwise specified.
2. H-Jump School notifies users and members of any significant changes, such as discontinuation of service.
Article 8 (Copyright and management of posts)
1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work created by H-Jump School belong to H-Jump School.
2. The copyright of posts posted by users and members within the service screen belongs to the person who posted them. In addition, H-Jump School may not use posts commercially without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for non-commercial purposes, and also reserves the right to publish within this site.
3. Users and members may use the information obtained by using the service for commercial purposes by random processing, sales, reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, or other methods without prior consent of H-Jump School, or use it for third parties. It should not be done.
Article 9 (ownership of this site)
1. Intellectual property rights and other rights related to the services provided by this site, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information and trademarks necessary for this site are owned by H-Jump School.
2. Users / members may modify, rent, lend, sell, distribute, produce, transfer, re-license, secure the right to secure all or part of each property in the preceding paragraph, except when the site expressly approves it. No commercial use is permitted, and third parties are not permitted to do this.
Article 10 (no transfer)
Users / members cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status of use contract to others, and cannot provide it as collateral.
Article 11 (compensation for damages)
This site is not liable for any damages to users / members related to the services provided free of charge, except for criminal acts deliberately committed by this site.
Article 12 (disclaimer)
1. This site is not obliged to represent or express any opinions or information expressed on the service, and does not approve, object to, or modify opinions expressed by users / members or third parties. In any case, this site is not responsible for any gains or damages gained from users / members depending on the information contained in the service.
2. This site does not bear any responsibility in relation to the transaction of goods or financial transactions between users / members, or between users / members and third parties, and expects users / members to use services. We are not responsible for profits.
Article 13 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of this service, the court shall be located in H-Jump School.
Addendum (Effective Date) This Agreement shall take effect on December 10, 2018.